Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Providers For Rural Areas

Options
  • 26-01-2017 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

im moving home and looking to get broadband installed, however having difficulty getting a decent one. Does any know any good provider that cover rural Ireland, im in Meath area

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im moving home and looking to get broadband installed, however having difficulty getting a decent one. Does any know any good provider that cover rural Ireland, im in Meath area

where in Meath?, much of rural Meath doesn't even have basic ADSL where satellite broadband or wireless dongles are the only options. Some rural locations are getting upgraded to fibre but this is going to take years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭duffman3833

i actually managed to get a broadband for my area, slane. Its with Imagine and they recon they can get 60mb give or take a few mb. Its €60 pm with 20gb daily cap. Suits me perfect so i went with that as no one else offering anything better

Advertisement