Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Lynch physio contact details

• 26-01-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get in contact with a physio near millstreet called michael lynch. Does anyone have up to date contact details for him as the number i got from google is out of service. Or has he gone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,017 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

biko wrote: »

That link is somehoiw broken. Clicking it tries to go to

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057698031/1/www.galwayptc.com/pages/contact.html

And gives a boards 404 page.

Also the person it refers to is a physical therapist, not a chartered physiotherapist. FWIW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Prob broken because of boards various site skins
    Just copy/paste it and it should work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Works fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Yintang

Link works ok for me.

Here's his info pasted from the site.
    I've been to him - he was recommended to me, and found him very good, very knowledgeable guy.

For further information on our clinic or to schedule an appointment contact Judy at our office number <snip>. Alternatively you can make contact by e-mail at <snip> We can also arrange an appointment between the clinic and a representative from fitness clubs, sports clubs/associations or companies to discuss any queries with a view to treatments.

Galway PTC
    21a Mill St
    Galway
    Ireland
    <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya the number seems to be disconnected. Mobile rang out will try again tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭JnarF

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya the number seems to be disconnected. Mobile rang out will try again tomorrow

Hes moved from Mill Street and is now operating out of St Marys School. Best thing i find is just send a text to Judy to see appointment availability and she'll reply with options

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭Guffy

JnarF wrote: »
    Hes moved from Mill Street and is now operating out of St Marys School. Best thing i find is just send a text to Judy to see appointment availability and she'll reply with options

Thanks, will do frst thing

Advertisement