Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic refuse collection for the city centre

• 26-01-2017 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Who do you use? Any recommendations?

We are a smaller household with a small amount of waste weekly.

I see CleanIRL get some votes here but they seem to be affiliated with the Brothers of Charity in someway - they donate clothing to them or something?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Parchment wrote: »
    Who do you use? Any recommendations?

We are a smaller household with a small amount of waste weekly.

I see CleanIRL get some votes here but they seem to be affiliated with the Brothers of Charity in someway - they donate clothing to them or something?!

I use clean Ireland as I find them cheaper in the long run for me they are the only provider that will give you a 320ltr recycling bin which is great for me as I always have tons of cardboard to recycle and very little refuge...I only put out my bin now one a month .

Collection is every two weeks however all the 3 bins go out together at the same time..rubbish, recycling and food refuge all go out on the same day, they also collect glass if you want that facility

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Recycle Right for myself after using clean irl.

Find their service cheaper also give large recycle bin but the selling point for me is garden rubbish in the organic bin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

sioda wrote: »
    Recycle Right for myself after using clean irl.

Find their service cheaper also give large recycle bin but the selling point for me is garden rubbish in the organic bin

Moved from Recycle Right too after by bill went up to €33 per month from CleanIrl because they're doing pay by weight now.

Advertisement