Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB app not showing my transactions

• 26-01-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Does PTSB app not update your account balance immediately when you make a POS? I made two POS's the past two days and my account balance is the same. no transaction history showing either. I am new to PTSB , I switched from Ulster bank, my UB app gave me my new balance immediately. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

Does PTSB app not update your account balance immediately when you make a POS? I made two POS's the past two days and my account balance is the same. no transaction history showing either. I am new to PTSB , I switched from Ulster bank, my UB app gave me my new balance immediately. :confused:

Chip & Pin use appears in my pending transactions immediately. Contactless ones take a day or two

Advertisement