Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storytime Bear kids toy

Options
  • 26-01-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

My nephew was given this a few years back

snuggle-pets-storytime-bear.png

It's a bear that reads stories and moves its head and mouth along to the words, very cute.
    He reads Goldilocks by default, in order to change the story (only 1 at a time) it says to go to storytimebear.com to get the program and new stories.

The website seems to have been deactivated, managed to get the program from storytime-bear.software.informer.com/ but it doesn't work, gives a registration error.

The tech requirements on the box mention Windows XP/7 so it's looking like its just old and no longer supported but if anyone knows how to get any of the 13 additional stories onto the furry bugger please let me know!

Have been googling 'Storytime bear stories' etc but no luck so far

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Thanks but the link is broken. It looks like much the same file that I got from SoftwareInformer anyway, although it's version 3.0 instead of 1.0. I'll have a look for another 3.0 link.

Since the website is no longer running I'd imagine any files the program directs to aren't there anymore.
    I was hoping to stumble across an archive of individual story files somewhere that could be sent straight to the toy using its USB cable

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Actually the file I already had is v3.0 too...

Tried running the .exe in compatibility mode for Win 7 and XP, same registration error. Not looking good i would say

Advertisement