Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend hydrating facemask??

Options
  • 26-01-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I've very oily, sensitive, dehydrated skin...yay me :rolleyes: The dehydration is partly due to a medicated cream I must use for my acne. Also, winter, air conditioning, central heating seems to turn it into a Sahara desert :(

Could anyone recommend a good hydrating facemask?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

ClubDead wrote: »
    I've very oily, sensitive, dehydrated skin...yay me :rolleyes: The dehydration is partly due to a medicated cream I must use for my acne. Also, winter, air conditioning, central heating seems to turn it into a Sahara desert :(

Could anyone recommend a good hydrating facemask?

Boots have a Garnier one for €1.40 at the moment. I have used it so I can't say how good it is. But it claims to be extremely hydrating

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭urbanshirl

The garnier moisture bomb tissue mask is fab for the price, if you want to invest, I also love the Clarins Hydra Quench mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

It would be good to go and get a proper facial and see what the beautician might recommend? If I had to recommend something I use (I've very dry skin too) it would be this (sorry posting from app can't embed). It's pricy but worth it and there's always 15% off on LF at least :)

https://m.lookfantastic.com/codage-moisturising-mask-50ml/11071663.html?switchcurrency=EUR&locover=true

Advertisement