Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Change of Address from Ireland to Scotland temporarily.

• 26-01-2017 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I have had to move back to Scotland from Ireland, due to my mothers illness, I will be lving with her just until she is self sufficient again, (around 1 year),  but I am moving back to Ireland asap, and don't want to close my account. 

Is it possible to change address to a UK address for now? Only the problem I forsee is that my bank card will be renewed 09/17, and if I leave things as they are I will not get my card. 

Hope this makes sense, thanking you in advance, oh, I have online banking with you so I could change online if it's possible, just need to get the ok from you first. 

Alan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon alankeely, 

Thank you for getting in touch here and I'm very sorry to hear of your mum's illness. 

There are a few ways in which you can change your address including through 365Online. We have a specific page on our group website here which will provide you with all the information you'll need. Also, once your address is updated at least 2 months prior to your expiry date which would be the end of September, you're renewal card will be sent to your new address. 

I hope this helps and I wish your mum a speedy recovery. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alankeely

Hi Elaine.
    Many thanks for your speedy reply, which helps me solve my problem.
    Kind regards
    Alan.

Advertisement