Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeds - where to order them from ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

I am trialling it to see how it goes. I will be planting carrot seed tape directly into the ground later on anyway.

I would probably find it difficult to get an early crop of carrots if I planted into the ground outdoors now and besides it is too wet?
    looksee wrote: »
    I don't think I would use fibre pots for carrots - you want a strong straight tap root without it having to wander around finding the way out of a fibre pot. You could cut the base off but I think carrots are better straight into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭cheif kaiser

For Vegetable seeds, I don't think you can do much better that these guys ..http://stores.ebay.co.uk/premierseedsdirect/ Nearly all their seeds are £0.99 a pack and packs usually range from 10 up to 5000 seeds depending on the veg.

Postage is also excellent at £0.89 for the first pack and all packs after that are free postage.

I've used them for everything from flowers to herbs to veg and have had great results :)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

Certainly very good value.

For Vegetable seeds, I don't think you can do much better that these guys ..http://stores.ebay.co.uk/premierseedsdirect/ Nearly all their seeds are £0.99 a pack and packs usually range from 10 up to 5000 seeds depending on the veg.

Postage is also excellent at £0.89 for the first pack and all packs after that are free postage.

I've used them for everything from flowers to herbs to veg and have had great results :)

Advertisement