Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician & Plasterer recommendations Maynooth

Options
  • 26-01-2017 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,884 ✭✭✭✭

Need to get a (very) small electrical job and a few small plastering jobs done -DIY bodged (previous owner) socket replaced on the electrical side and various repair jobs for plastering.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,884 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Giving this a shameless bounce. Won't do it again mods...

I can legally do the socket replacement myself and it needs doing before the plastering if it turns out there's no sparks recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

If the electrical job is small it won't be worth your while getting a RECI sparks to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I did know a plasterer but he's moved to Oz. I'll ask about for an electrician.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I've used tradesmen.ie for small bits like this before. Plenty of reci lads willing to do small jobs like this for a few bob.

Advertisement