If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lg 49uh850v

Options
  • 26-01-2017 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds,

What would be your closest equivalent to lg 49uh850v ?

I was looking to get your HiSense 55M7000, but feel it might be too big and that the 49uh850v would make more sense (pun not intended), so im interested to see what you have as an equivalent (that can be delivered to Dublin)

Thanks
    Smoggy

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Smoggy wrote: »
    Hi Richersounds,

What would be your closest equivalent to lg 49uh850v ?

I was looking to get your HiSense 55M7000, but feel it might be too big and that the 49uh850v would make more sense (pun not intended), so im interested to see what you have as an equivalent (that can be delivered to Dublin)

Thanks
    Smoggy
    Hi Smoggy.

Not 100% sure about the 49UH850 as it seems to be a Currys exclusive and not one that we have stocked.

You could have a look at the Samsung 49KU6400 (Non 3D) priced up at £649.00 (Stock on route)
    http://www.samsung.com/uk/tv/KU6400/

Or the Panasonic 50DX700 currently priced at £659.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201898-viera-tx50dx700b.aspx

Both come with our VIP 6 year guarantee.

Let me know if either of these would suit.

Any questions please drop me a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.