Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bianchi re-spray in Dublin?

Options
  • 26-01-2017 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

A mate has a Bianchi and wants to get it re-sprayed in Bianchi green but with an old school style paint job, anyone know where in Dublin or Ireland would do something like that? He's found a place in the UK but I said i'd ask,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

A mate has a Bianchi and wants to get it re-sprayed in Bianchi green but with an old school style paint job, anyone know where in Dublin or Ireland would do something like that? He's found a place in the UK but I said i'd ask,
    Thanks
    Give Keith in carbontec a shout he does an amazing job .

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

I just got a bike done by Chris Custom Design, about 20 min beyond Newry. Super job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

outfox wrote: »
    I just got a bike done by Chris Custom Design, about 20 min beyond Newry. Super job.

Some great looking jobs there. Have a mate interested in a custom paint job, do you know ballpark price range? And does he add paint touches to existing colour schems or does he take it back to a blank canvas so you can start from scratch (hard to tell from the photos)?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭flat6

I had a pretty good colour match done on my 2000-ish mega pro - J&S in Dun Laoghaire supplied the paint - I can get you the code if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭outfox

Some great looking jobs there. Have a mate interested in a custom paint job, do you know ballpark price range? And does he add paint touches to existing colour schems or does he take it back to a blank canvas so you can start from scratch (hard to tell from the photos)?

Mine was £300 sterling. I don't know if that's a typical price. It was for a bare metal repsray, with some tricky touches.
    I got the impression he prefers to go back to bare metal. He's a bit of a perfectionist.

• Advertisement
Advertisement