Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lookin to install cctv in garage

Options
  • 26-01-2017 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

hi all im looking to install cctv cameras in my garage shed..its in a area with no internet but has electricity..whats the best option,,i see some nice kits for sale on equicom but as I have no internet im probably limited..and sugestions ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭judge30

You dont need internet to setup a cctv system just power ,you only need the internet for certain types of installations, your only real disadvantage is you wont be able to setup Remote viewing eg. looking at your cctv on mobile phone.
    You can get some very good analogue cameras , dvr at a decent price,if its just the garage you wouldnt need a large harddrive either ,check out some of the suppliers in the stickys or contact your local supplier and they should be able to short you out.

hope this helps

Advertisement