Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a right turn allowed at Samuel Beckett Bridge?

Options
  • 26-01-2017 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,962 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't driven in the city for ages. Google maps not clear (to me anyway!).

So, can I take a right turn onto SB Bridge from North Wall Quay going Eastbound?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

So, can I take a right turn onto SB Bridge from North Wall Quay going Eastbound?

Thanks.

It happens I have to get to Grand Canal Dock from the west tomorrow evening so I only Google the route earlier. According to Google maps, yes you can turn right onto the SB Bridge but you can only go left once you get across the bridge ie continue Eastbound on Sir John Rogersons Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,962 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

It happens I have to get to Grand Canal Dock from the west tomorrow evening so I only Google the route earlier. According to Google maps, yes you can turn right onto the SB Bridge but you can only go left once you get across the bridge ie continue Eastbound on Sir John Rogersons Quay.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

You can either go down Sir John Rogerson's Quay, or turn left-and-immediately-right onto Cardiff Lane from the bridge.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks.

Yes. It has a dedicated right turn lane.

Advertisement