Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Nicotine

Options
  • 26-01-2017 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭

Folks, a while back I cut down to 0mg nic and was getting by ok but recently ive been tempted back to smoking to get that nicotine hit....
    I have a good stash of 0mg juice at the moment but is therr any way I can cut it with nicotine juice to give me that hit, say 3mg nicotine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

dont see why not just get same flavor juice but get it in 6mg nic,then mix 50%/50% to get two 3mg nic bottles.also if wanna go cheaper could go up even to 12mg to get more bang for buck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Glebee wrote: »
    Folks, a while back I cut down to 0mg nic and was getting by ok but recently ive been tempted back to smoking to get that nicotine hit....
    I have a good stash of 0mg juice at the moment but is therr any way I can cut it with nicotine juice to give me that hit, say 3mg nicotine.

I had those 120ml bottles of white Lightning 6mg but there was not enough bite in the 6mg,I needed 9ish mg to get a good throat hit,I added 5ml of 72% nicotine to the 120ml bottle & gave it a good shake & it was perfect for me.
    Instead of guessing like me,you could use a juice calculator & mix it perfect to 3mg,just buy a 50ml of 72% nicotine & use it with all or some of your 0mg liquids.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭Glebee

I had those 120ml bottles of white Lightning 6mg but there was not enough bite in the 6mg,I needed 9ish mg to get a good throat hit,I added 5ml of 72% nicotine to the 120ml bottle & gave it a good shake & it was perfect for me.
    Instead of guessing like me,you could use a juice calculator & mix it perfect to 3mg,just buy a 50ml of 72% nicotine & use it with all or some of your 0mg liquids.

Cheers, so I can buy just bottle of 3mg blank juice and mix away.
    Would you be talking much nicitine juice for a 20ml bottle, approx. Any link to these nicotine mixers...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Cheers, so I can buy just bottle of 3mg blank juice and mix away.
    Would you be talking much nicitine juice for a 20ml bottle, approx. Any link to these nicotine mixers...

What do you mean by blank juice...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

What do you mean by blank juice...

Non-flavoured VG/PG with NIC I would imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

...so I can buy just bottle of 3mg blank juice

Using 3mg Unflavoured nic with 0mg will result in 1.5mg if you mix them 50/50. Flavour will be greatly diminished.

Buy some 50mg/ml base, 1.2ml to every 20ml bottle will get you to 3mg.

DIY Juice Calculator

Did not get around to getting any base juice, which is my best bet to pick here to give me say 3mg juice from 0mg.

http://picknmixdiy.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=63

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

...which is my best bet to pick here to give me say 3mg juice from 0mg.

1ml of this with 19ml of your eliquid would equal 3.6mg juice, so 0.83ml nic base + 19.17ml 0mg juice= 3mg-ish juice.

Cheers guys, this worked a treat. Adding the bit of nicotine gives it that bit of a kick that just is not there with the 0mg juice. Feel a bit guilty adding the nicotine after staying off it for so long. Oh well better than going back on the smokes I suppose..

Advertisement