Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Band - Bass and Guitarist required - Midlands

• 27-01-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Bass and Guitarist required for a New wedding Band in the Midlands (Westmeath)
    Vocals are a must. This will be a professional set up. A Large investment is being made with no expense spared. Drums and Fontman coming from a wedding Band currently doing over 100 weddings per year. If you have any interest in this please get in touch. This will be a great opportunity for anyone interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 gerry connaughton

Vocals are a must. This will be a professional set up. A Large investment is being made with no expense spared. Drums and Fontman coming from a wedding Band currently doing over 100 weddings per year. If you have any interest in this please get in touch. This will be a great opportunity for anyone interested.

Hi John Experienced bass player here in Athlone . Playing in wedding , dance bands for many years.I have my own transport, professional gear . Professional attitude towards rehearsals. appearance on stage ,time keeping. Can also help out with sound , PA etc. Easy to get on with other guys in bands and I love the craic as well. Available to rehearse during the day or night Best of luck with this project.
    My number is 0851742844 if you wish to give me a call.
    Regards
    Gerry Connaughton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭srvhead

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14 dec63

Hi John, I am interested in the position of Guitarist wanted for you new project. I play lead etc with backing vocals. I have many years experience playing with bands in all styles of popular music. I have my own gear and transport and understand the personal commitments required for this position both on professional attitude and appearance. Can you include me in your audition's list and let me know when these would be held. Many thanks Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tommyr

Hi john, I would be very interested in auditioning as guitarist for your band. I have plenty of experience gigging and know how to be part of a band. I can play well and I have a very good vocal ability. I always give 100 percent to whatever I take on. Own gear,own transport. To find out more about me,Call me on 0879267662.
    Tommy

Advertisement