Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clutch - Belfast & Dublin 2017

Options
  • 27-01-2017 2:05pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ticketmaster Ireland

Clutch are bringing their Psychic Warfare tour to Limelight Belfast on Wednesday 14 June & The Academy on Thursday 15 June

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Ticketmaster Ireland

Clutch are bringing their Psychic Warfare tour to Limelight Belfast on Wednesday 14 June & The Academy on Thursday 15 June

Sweet.

Caught them in the Olympia last year and was pretty disappointed, mainly because IMO that venue sucks for a rock / metal show.

The Academy is a much better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

They had a really good crowd in the olympia. Won't be able to make this I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Mushy wrote: »
    They had a really good crowd in the olympia. Won't be able to make this I'd say!

The Academy is a much more suitable venue for Rock/Metal imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Mushy wrote: »

Olympia was sold out! Luckily enough as I ended up with a spare ticket which as a result had no trouble getting face value for it.

Decent show it was too not their finest likely due to venue as other poster mentioned but they really bring it all the time too it would seem.

Can't make this either I'd gather even though I'm at Aerosmith the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I missed them in the Limelight last year as I'd left it too late to get tickets and it sold out. I'm not missing it this time!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Seen them last time in the Academy but missed out on the Olympia but got to see them at Pukkelpop last year which was great. Def not missing this

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ts_editor

Penfailed wrote: »
    I missed them in the Limelight last year as I'd left it too late to get tickets and it sold out.
    Yup.
    Though Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats were nextdoor on the same night - turned out to be one of my gigs of the year.

Tickets go on sale on Wednesday :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Ticket bought :D

Not long now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

Hi, Going up to clutch tonight, doors open at 7, does anyone know when the band are starting? also a friend cant go so I ve a spare ticket, now I m not a ticket tout but anyone wants it for 20 squids PM me

Clutch were fantastic on Wednesday night. Great show!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭nearzero

Amazing gig on Friday night in the Academy - the new songs were just epic, cant wait for the new album now :)

color_girl wrote: »
    Amazing gig on Friday night in the Academy - the new songs were just epic, cant wait for the new album now :)

They played two new ones in Belfast too. Loved them :)

Advertisement