Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACCA Content Providers

• 27-01-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to register for the ACCA exams, with my first sitting in June.

I'm just looking at the different content providers listed on the ACCA website.

What would generally be considered the best option to go for in relation to study texts and sample papers? Or would it differ per exam?

At least initially I'll be doing self study.

Thanks for all your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

I've used Open Tuitions online lectures and notes to help me on some of the Foundation subjects. Its all free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭HeinekenTicket

Which subjects are you sitting in June?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Which subjects are you sitting in June?

I have exemptions from F1,2,3,5 and 6 so will be looking to sit F4 and F7.

Also looking at it, there is a CBE available near me for F4. Has anyone utilised this route and would you recommend to this and sit a different F paper in June?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

You can do the F4 CBE in The Exam Centre - they open Monday to Friday and some Saturdays
    But be careful with F4 as there are 2 different version - English law & Global. So be mindful when studying it and booking the exam.
    If you plan to do F4 (Eng) - I have some books for sale (that I keep meaning to post in the Books for sale thread) that I can sell you. I didn't do it there but I know a few who did the CBE there and all passed well. F4 is just learning the different laws etc and doing as many MCQ as you can get your hands on.

I havent done F7 yet - waiting to do it as my last F exam as I'll do the P equivalent immediately after it.

Advertisement