Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Fasttech coupons be used more than once?

• 27-01-2017 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Can you only use it once, or is it valid on all purchases for the duration of the sale?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

Any time they have 15% sales I do multiple <22 euro orders with the same code. They're not shipping anything until the 3rd keep that in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Oh, I don't mind that as long as I can make multiple buy's with the same code??

I haven't done it with the new code yet but the xmas/new year 15% off I made 2 orders within 10 minutes using the same code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

chipfox wrote: »
    I haven't done it with the new code yet but the xmas/new year 15% off I made 2 orders within 10 minutes using the same code

did 3 orders seperately this morning - coupon worked every time!

It's so amazing for tanks you get basically any tank for under the VAT allowance. Still need to get another mod but I don't want to get stung

• Advertisement
Advertisement