Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Team Jersey Yay or Nay ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

That's nice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Like the retro jerseys myself - have built a bit of a collection, but favorites are my PDM and Z ones. A Carrera one is still on the wishlist.

• Site Banned Posts: 2 tuckerbucker

anyone who says your breaking rule 17 is a snoopy dope. wear what u want to wear , it doesnt matter. Anyone that says different needs to get a life

• Registered Users Posts: 31,084 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

anyone who says your breaking rule 17 is a snoopy dope

Bring it.

5df509e88b527bad0177a9dfb6feca24.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

anyone who says your breaking rule 17 is a snoopy dope. wear what u want to wear , it doesnt matter. Anyone that says different needs to get a life

Thanks for proving the point about having a bit of class.

• Advertisement

Felt the two sides of Road Cycling today.
    Was wearing cycling shorts and a light fleece , passed a few cyclist One greeted me with a big smile and said lovely day. The other smirked and laughed at me. Don't get me wrong Im not annoyed I find it hilarious to be judged on a second.In conclusion I think I will be juged no matter what I wear so feck it I'm going to wear whatever I like. ( on a side note saw lads wearing Castelli gear that looked very smart )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

No matter what I said in this thread, laughing at anyone is a dick move.

Was you lrnbody able to breath in the fleece? Have found they make me kinda sweaty.

Castilli is nice stuff, but expensive.

Was you lrnbody able to breath in the fleece? Have found they make me kinda sweaty.

It was a little warm will need to wear something lighter in future . Told my wife the story and she cracked up too we both thought it was pretty funny I was probably breaking every rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

It was a little warm will need to wear something lighter in future . Told my wife the story and she cracked up too we both thought it was pretty funny I was probably breaking every rule.

Are you sure you weren't suffering hallucinations induced by heatstroke?

I'd be passed out in the ditch if I wore a fleece in anything over -5.

Seriously though, hard to believe anyone would laugh at a minor sartorial issue like that. The roadie ecosystem is rich in new cyclists wearing whatever suitable bits they have and dtgaf veterans wearing their most comfortable kit even if it's not cycling gear.

You weren't wearing your bib straps over your fleece were you? 😯

You weren't wearing your bib straps over your fleece were you? 😯

Is that not normal?
    Just kidding . I was only going for a 30km spin so it was fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭eoghan84

Felt the two sides of Road Cycling today.
    Was wearing cycling shorts and a light fleece , passed a few cyclist One greeted me with a big smile and said lovely day. The other smirked and laughed at me. Don't get me wrong Im not annoyed I find it hilarious to be judged on a second.In conclusion I think I will be juged no matter what I wear so feck it I'm going to wear whatever I like. ( on a side note saw lads wearing Castelli gear that looked very smart )

They might have been smirking about something else? Ppl are in a different world sometimes when you meet them on the road. I'd say they were mid conversation and having a banter about something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Is that not normal?
    Just kidding . I was only going for a 30km spin so it was fine.

Horses for courses. My dad seems to wear his winter club jacket any day it's below 20c

I'd be knackered in long sleeves at anything over 10!

Advertisement