Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow and unreliable connection via ethernet

Options
  • 27-01-2017 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently got fibre installed and since then I have been plagued with slow and dodgy connection via the lan ports on the f2000 router. The funny thing is I am getting full speed via wireless. Sometimes the connection works fine but on a very rare occasion. I gave tried several cables, plugging and unplugging and even resetting and nothing seems to work. I need this sorted asap. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

gerry125 wrote: »
    I recently got fibre installed and since then I have been plagued with slow and dodgy connection via the lan ports on the f2000 router. The funny thing is I am getting full speed via wireless. Sometimes the connection works fine but on a very rare occasion. I gave tried several cables, plugging and unplugging and even resetting and nothing seems to work. I need this sorted asap. Thanks in advance.
    Hi  gerry125,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear this. I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement