Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COIL CHANGE?

Options
  • 27-01-2017 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

ok folks im a newbie to all things vaping,started off with the pocketx,got meself another for the car,and ive got a few other starter kits,question is

Do i need to change coils when i change juices,for example im using a coil a week now with a certain jucie,if i change the juice to another flavor do i change coil?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

lolokeogh wrote: »
    ok folks im a newbie to all things vaping,started off with the pocketx,got meself another for the car,and ive got a few other starter kits,question is

Do i need to change coils when i change juices,for example im using a coil a week now with a certain jucie,if i change the juice to another flavor do i change coil?

No need to change the coil if it's fully functioning! When you start getting that burned taste then scrap it and pop in a new one.

I have different tanks for different juices. So if you have a strong-ish flavour - menthol as an example, I would use a seperate tank just for menthol. Saves flushing the tank everytime you want to try a new juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

lolokeogh wrote: »

As Mighty has said,no need to change your coil,the taste of your new juice will eventually soak through the coil,may take up to a dozen vapes to clear it of the old juice,all depends on what flavour of juice you had in there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

thanks a million folks,again fantastic information

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nope! Just let the old juice pass through, you'll get a mixture taste for a few puffs but once your new juice proper soaks in it'll be fine. Just don't ix complete contrasting juice, like say adding a bakery flavour in after a menthol. If you ever use menthol on a coil, you want to just keep to menthol for that one.

Advertisement