Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ride - Belfast & Dublin, March

Options
  • 28-01-2017 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭

Belfast, Limelight, 21st March
    Dublin, Olympia, 22nd March

They've a new album coming out later in the year too :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Ticket sorted for The Limelight :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭mosstin

Penfailed wrote: »
    Belfast, Limelight, 21st March
    Dublin, Olympia, 22nd March

They've a new album coming out later in the year too :)

Thought there would have been a bigger reaction to this. I saw them at Féile '91 waaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Tickets purchased

Another off the list off I was to young when they where first around. Delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭mosstin

New music. Think it's rubbish myself.

I like it. It's not very much like the earlier stuff but I'm looking forward to hearing more.

• Advertisement

Another new one. I like this one more -

They were brilliant in The Limelight. The crowd were well up for it too :D

Advertisement