Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapefest next week in Galway

Options
  • 28-01-2017 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭

So whos going ?
    I'm going down Fri till Sun and staying in the Maldron on Sandy Rd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Will be dropping in at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

I might pop in for a look. I'm a newbie so what generally happens at vapefest (apart from lots of vaping 😀)?
    Is it shops giving advice and flogging their merchandise? Any free samples going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I'm heading up to Galway Saturday morning , taking my sister out to lunch ( because I'm a GREAT! big brother ) and then spend the rest of the day at vapefest while my wife texts me from around the town saying " are you ready to go home yet " ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

cocoman wrote: »
    I might pop in for a look. I'm a newbie so what generally happens at vapefest (apart from lots of vaping 😀)?
    Is it shops giving advice and flogging their merchandise? Any free samples going?

Chilling out with the vaping community, getting advice and recommendations about setups and the like. Usually a few freebies and a massive raffle!

Great time and atmosphere and bets on when the fire alarm will be set off for the first time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Stealthirl wrote: »
    So whos going ?
    I'm going down Fri till Sun and staying in the Maldron on Sandy Rd

Is it definitely on all weekend or just today?
    I can only see mention of Friday 4th Feb on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

cocoman wrote: »
    Is it definitely on all weekend or just today?
    I can only see mention of Friday 4th Feb on the website.

Saturday 4th , from 10:30 until 5:30 , I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Well Vapefest was a great event. I'm a serious beginner here.... 3 weeks on the vape but really enjoying it. Lots of very friendly and knowledgeable folk there, loads of samples and some amazing flavours. I've been in search of a decent tobacco blend but was having no luck.... Well that changed quickly, came away with 3 bottles of Elda Cowboy Blend, a bottle of Valley Liquid RY4 and a V Mist Burren Blend.... Great grew hours walking round with herself who bagged a fcukton of berry and fruits blends. Looking forward to the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Any pics or videos of this event? No sign of it on facebook.

Advertisement