Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online service desk error

• 28-01-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hello, 

Whenever I go to the Service Desk on my 365online account, and click a question I asked, I get logged out. When clicking on the Sent tab, the system doesnt respond. 

Is there a bug or an issue with the 365online Service Desk at the moment? 

THanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Poncke wrote: »
    Hello, 

Whenever I go to the Service Desk on my 365online account, and click a question I asked, I get logged out. When clicking on the Sent tab, the system doesnt respond. 

THanks
    Hi Poncke,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Our 365 Online service desk is operating as normal.
    Can we ask you to clear your cache on PC and log on to Banking 365 Online again?

If this is unsuccessful you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and a representative will raise this on your behalf with our online support team.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-midnight and 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Hello, 

THanks
    Hi Poncke,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Our 365 Online service desk is operating as normal.
    Can we ask you to clear your cache on PC and log on to Banking 365 Online again?

If this is unsuccessful you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and a representative will raise this on your behalf with our online support team.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-midnight and 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Yeah, the standard ICT support answer, doesnt work though. 

For security reasons the use of the back, forward and refresh buttons of the browser are not recommended and may result in your session being timed out. Your session may also be terminated if you perform another action while the page is still loading.
    Your session has been terminated and you have been logged out.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭homenotaway

Hi Tara,

I'm having similar issues.

Unable to see my accounts, unable to transfer money etc.

Is there something wrong with the whole system?

TIA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Even after your maintenance your online service desk is broken 

For security reasons the use of the back, forward and refresh buttons of the browser are not recommended and may result in your session being timed out. Your session may also be terminated if you perform another action while the page is still loading.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭homenotaway

Actually got mine sorted by going into my browser's (Chrome),

then advanced settings,

then privacy,

then clear browsing data,

then clear cookies and cached data!

Works fine now:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Actually got mine sorted by going into my browser's (Chrome),

then advanced settings,

then privacy,

then clear browsing data,

then clear cookies and cached data!

Works fine now:)
    Hi homenotaway, glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for letting us know.
    Please get in touch if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Even after your maintenance your online service desk is broken 

Sorry to hear this Poncke, please can you let me know if you’re still having difficulties with the website today?
    Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement