Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Wolves 12.30 BT 2 - blame me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

What are the defence at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,594 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Only for Lucas..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

heart-beat-gif-1.gif

I'm not sure if that is alive to dead or dead to alive.

DEAD it is.

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Offside must be the most used word from Liverpool fans this season

The 1st goal was offside today. Doesn't matter who you support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

Another dive from lucas and no card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,465 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

razorblunt wrote: »
    I'm not sure if that is alive to dead or dead to alive.

Alive
    But still not out of trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Wolves goal coming from this free kick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Why is Moreno playing central?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

limnam wrote:
    Another dive from lucas and no card.

Never ever a card. Woodburn should have been booked but not that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Was a good run and chance for Böðvarsson but to me it looked like it ran out of play when he was running up the wing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,465 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Sturrige in his ear
    Tell him to work keeper and he'll follow up

Should of just went for goal

Fcuking awful from Liverpool, give a shít for 8 minutes of 94.

masterclass from wolves

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Sturrige in his ear
    Tell him to work keeper and he'll follow up

Should of just went for goal

Shocking free kick, they're pure muck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

It's okay lads, their next game is only against the best team in the division...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

What a fcuking embarrassment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Virtanen wrote: »
    It's okay lads, their next game is only against the best team in the division...

After that he can fook off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Standby for epic Klopp meltdown in 3....2....1...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

martyos121 wrote: »
    What a fcuking embarrassment.

I wouldn't say that no one gives a bollox about the fa cup. The line up reflects that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Crisis now at Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Didn't want to win it anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

heart-beat-gif-1.gif
    In a coma?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Beautiful,just beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Liverpool have only beaten Plymouth this year after an initial draw, doesn't help that the next game is Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

1 league cup since the start of 2006 season for Liverpool. Serious questions need to be asked about the club to have such a barren spell.

• Advertisement

Well Harry, you asked for it: we are blaming you! All round to Harry's house with placards, pitchforks and flaming torches!

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Standby for epic Klopp meltdown in 3....2....1...

Didn't notice much wind today.

Wonder what the excuse will be.

Modern management is not easy.

out of all cups in 4 days and 10 off the pace...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

niallo27 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that no one gives a bollox about the fa cup. The line up reflects that.

Nonsense. We should not be fcuking outclassed at home to a team who are 18th in the division below us. It's an embarrassment, simple as that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Thanks Harry, thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

Infuriating performance.
    So angry at the team selected. Sure I understand resting players for Chelsea but how can you bring a group of kids into a team so short of confidence and expect a result in an fa cup game.
    Honeymoon period over for klopp for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Klopp needs a serious word with himself,****ing disgraceful for the last 2 months now,not good enough at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wouldn't be too critical of Liverpool. Difficult conditions to play in. Pretty sure I saw the corner flag rustle from a breeze at one point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I don't care much for the FA Cup but you can't just "turn on the wins" and this would have been a decent opportunity to get some confidence into the first team and taken Coutinho off on the hour had the game been in the bag. Instead now the loss of confidence has seeped through the entire squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

16300244_1589459274412760_8268731964909626343_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=02062c8f0cf9ad4cdcfc23598e3ecbbd&oe=590BECA3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Brego888 wrote: »
    Infuriating performance.
    So angry at the team selected. Sure I understand resting players for Chelsea but how can you bring a group of kids into a team so short of confidence and expect a result in an fa cup game.
    Honeymoon period over for klopp for me.

Honeymoon period. What are you on about. They are in top 4. What do you expect now. ****en hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

murpho999 wrote: »
    Really don't like this team. They have very little experience of playing together, players in coming back from injury and others such as Moreno who are out of sorts.

I would have expected Klopp to have played a stronger team to ensure a handsome win and to get the winning feeling back in team before important Chelsea match.

Would not be shocked to see a draw or even a Wolves win today as they will be up for it.

Don't like to quote myself but I called this.

Klopp has got this wrong.
    Over estimated the young lads and under estimated a Wolves team who smelt blood.

Klopp still learning English football it seems.

He has to take a lot of responsibly for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

niallo27 wrote: »
    Honeymoon period. What are you on about. They are in top 4. What do you expect now. ****en hell.

I expect him to put out a better team for an fa cup game regardless of the next game coming up. I expect to win more than 1 game against a league 2 team out of 8 games. ****en hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Outclassed at home by bottom half championship team.Didn't expect that at all.

Pool squad is just too lightweight,take out a few regulars and the replacements are nowhere near good enough.

Kopp signings have mostly underwhelmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs City all in the next 7 games.

Dosent get much tougher than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs City all in the next 7 games.

Dosent get much tougher than that.

Maybe it's for the best playing top teams, Pool tend to raise their game. Playing the lower tier teams and relegation fodder recently hasn't worked out too well.

• Advertisement

• Klopp feeling some heat
    Out of the title race and two cups in little over a week I think?
    He struggles to adapt tactically, I'm not seeing what his other option is bar a high pressing game. And there is no depth in the squad, that team selection was awful.
    He really should have played his best 11, especially off the back of a semi final loss.
    Interesting to hear what his excuses are today.

But not to take it away from Wolves, they deserve all the plaudits. That was a great performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

fyfe79 wrote: »
    Maybe it's for the best playing top teams, Pool tend to raise their game. Playing the lower tier teams and relegation fodder recently hasn't worked out too well.

I think theyve yet to lose a game against the top 6 but with the week theyve had, I cant see them just turning it on all of a sudden.

In saying that, the minimum I'd expect from the Anfield game now is a draw, a few weeks back when Pool were flying that was probably the best you could have hoped for but 1 win in what, 7 or 8 games isnt good enough, not that Pool fans will need anyone to tell them that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Klopp feeling some heat
    Out of the title race and two cups in little over a week I think?
    He struggles to adapt tactically, I'm not seeing what his other option is bar a high pressing game. And there is no depth in the squad, that team selection was awful.
    He really should have played his best 11, especially off the back of a semi final loss.
    Interesting to hear what his excuses are today.

But not to take it away from Wolves, they deserve all the plaudits. That was a great performance.

You'll be disappointed to know that he took the blame, Mick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

fyfe79 wrote: »

Saw that ,I was hoping for something off the wall:D
    Trump election or Brexit would have left the interviewer speechless :pac:

• fyfe79 wrote: »

Well good on him then. At least he acknowledged that his team selection was ****e.
    Because he's been blaming the wind, the refs, long balls, for the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

From the outside looking in, I think Klopp wanted to sign some players. He was told no and has picked teams to prove he can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. I'd be very surprised if Liverpool didn't sign someone Klopp really wanted before the transfer window shut.

If the arse falls out of LFCs season Klopp shouldn't be blamed.

Korat wrote: »
    From the outside looking in, I think Klopp wanted to sign some players. He was told no and has picked teams to prove he can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. I'd be very surprised if Liverpool didn't sign someone Klopp really wanted before the transfer window shut.

Said similar in the other thread but I really don't think Klopp was limited in his spending. We finished the summer with essentially no money spent, so obviously there was something in the bank available to him, he just chose not to pursue anyone.

• Korat wrote: »

TBF, Expanding the squad isn't solely laid to blame with the Chairman, nobody knows so no point in speculating about it
    What Klopp should be blamed for is his tactical failures over the last month, and that's not speculation
    So to say that it's not his fault if their season goes to **** is wrong IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Korat wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Wolves, I think they're going to get a bit of a hiding.

For all the mockery that may go on from rival fans Liverpool have been one of the best teams in England this season. They've taken a lot of stick recently and they'll be pretty fired up for this.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Korat wrote:
    From the outside looking in, I think Klopp wanted to sign some players. He was told no and has picked teams to prove he can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.

So he's deliberately sabotaged the club's season to make a point? If I was a Liverpool fan, I'd much rather he was just a sh!t manager tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement