Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

October 2017 Babies Club

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 helenmc13

quinevere wrote: »
    First October baby born congrats...
    Thank you, all is going well my eldest loves him and we are getting in to a routine if some discription anyways. Loving every minute.

Mimi21 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!! Hope all going well for you. Due today but I have a feeling I wil be waiting!!!!!
    Best of luck mimi21 you won't find the day's passing get plenty of rest over the next few days do something nice for yourself aswell I went for a meal out the evening before I went into hospital and it as lovely.

HazelBee wrote: »
    Congrats!
    Thank you Hazelbee all going well, we are over the moon he is finally here. Loving every minute,

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

Congratulations! First of the October babies! It's getting real now! I have a feeling I'm going to go late... But don't know how much more of this waiting I can do tbh... Hope things start for you soon Mimi.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

Good luck to anyone due in October. Don't forget to plan the all important baby halloween outfit, if the little one arrives in time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Mimi21

Currently trapped in hospital!! Waters broke this morning but not a sign of a contraction no matter how many stairs I climb. They have admitted me and will induce tomorrow if nothing happens. Fingers crossed that contractions start. Would give anything to avoid induction as last time
    It ended in a section.

Currently trapped in hospital!! Waters broke this morning but not a sign of a contraction no matter how many stairs I climb. They have admitted me and will induce tomorrow if nothing happens. Fingers crossed that contractions start. Would give anything to avoid induction as last time
    It ended in a section.

Best of luck Mimi21.

It ended in a section.

I hope everything has gone well Mimi21!

Well that was a bit of an eventful week!!! In hospital for two days after waters broke waiting on contractions that never appeared!! Brought for induction on Thursday evening and finally our gorgeous baby boy was born on Friday morning. Few stitches but other than that I'm up and running again thankfully! Had to stay in hospital until Tuesday as his blood sugars would not stabilise but we eventually got home and are settling into routines and getting used to one another. So glad it's over and all went ok.

Weirdest feeling ever feeling waters break. Never had it on my others.

My eldest keeps asking why I still have a big tummy and if there is another baby to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

Started Mat leave Thursday now the Waiting has started ... though I started to get bad heartburn this week ..

• Advertisement

Well that was a bit of an eventful week!!! In hospital for two days after waters broke waiting on contractions that never appeared!! Brought for induction on Thursday evening and finally our gorgeous baby boy was born on Friday morning. Few stitches but other than that I'm up and running again thankfully! Had to stay in hospital until Tuesday as his blood sugars would not stabilise but we eventually got home and are settling into routines and getting used to one another. So glad it's over and all went ok.

Weirdest feeling ever feeling waters break. Never had it on my others.

My eldest keeps asking why I still have a big tummy and if there is another baby to come out.

Congrats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ruahead

Anyone left ? Is there anyone left for October ? I'm due on Friday, want it started in one way but happy to wait too. I've mid wife app Tom and they will offer to do a membrane sweep, no thanks :-)

due tomorrow and I’ve nothing going on midwife told me I’ll go to coombe next Wednesday if I don’t go by then ...
    Think we’re last 2 ..

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ruahead

So you ll be induced at 41 weeks?I thought it was 42 they did that.. hope you go naturally before then

ruahead wrote: »
    So you ll be induced at 41 weeks?I thought it was 42 they did that.. hope you go naturally before then

No midwife said it’s a meeting to discuss induction..so I don’t know .. it’s my first and baby is still very high and not engaged..

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭juicyduckie

I'm still here too!

Due on Saturday - head is fully engaged but no signs of anything happening.
    Booked in for a sweep on Tuesday if he doesn't come, by which time I will be 40+3...

Just want him to come now, sick of the waiting - hope you both have better luck!

Anyone think they may end up with a little halloween baby? :)

I’m still here and no sign yet ... babybis far too comfy .. anyone else still waiting ..

Rest yourself if possible! Sitting here holding my three week old who insists of feeding every two hours!!!! Looking forward to a night sleeps. He has reflux like his brother but at least we know what to do this time and are trying to get it under control. The only place he will sleep is in my arms.

Good luck to all the expectant Mammies. Hope all goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 everwander

Congrats everyone in the new arrivals. We have a one week old baby boy who came home at the weekend. Madly in love, could watch him all day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

We were meant to have a November baby but had our little girl arrived three weeks ago 6 weeks early. She's doing well, born 5lbs 7 and now weighs 6lbs 5 oz. She spent a couple of weeks in special care unit until she hit 36 weeks and could feed from a bottle.

Nothing like being caught on the hop and dumped in the deep end! Mammy and daddy over the shock of it all now :D ... well nearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dadzilla

Also an October baby here. Late to the thread. She’s 6 weeks now. How are the rest of you getting on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

Hey. Was there a Facebook group set up for October 2017 babies from this forum?

Advertisement