Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a gaelic football team in the limerick city area

• 28-01-2017 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Looking for a Junior A/Junior B football team in around Limerick City/Annacotty area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

damo003 wrote: »
    Looking for a Junior A/Junior B football team in around Limerick City/Annacotty area

Wouldn't be sure of what grade they are in but St Patrick's are in Rhebogue. Think they are both Senior and Junior grade.

You have Claughaun on Childers road and Monaleen in Castletroy area. Think Claughaun are intermediate and Monaleen are senior with a second team in junior I'd say.

Lastly, Ahane are Castleconnell based (I think!) and certainly could do with some help numbers wise. Fairly sure they are a junior A side

Depends what you are after I guess but you have a few options there. I'm a Clareman so not the best person to ask maybe!

Advertisement