Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scopetronic Vista 5 Digital Communicator

Options
  • 28-01-2017 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a Scopetronic Vista 5 alarm system installed in my house. There is a built in Digital Communicator in the alarm panel. The digi dialer is wired into the alarm and the telephone line as far as i know. Is there any way to reprogram the digi dialer to ring a number of my choosing if the alarm goes off?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Help Desk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

No there is not, unless you can find an installer in this country with an old Scopetronic digi programmer, the last time I saw one must be 15 years ago.

Oh sorry and that is assuming it is a Scopetronic digi

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The easier option would be to buy a generic voice dialler That can be easily programmed & connected to the bell outputs of the alarm .

Advertisement