Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from Ethernet to Wireless on PC.

• 28-01-2017 9:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭

I turned my PC on the first time in like 2 years and I now use wireless on all other devices in my home and I am wondering how I can get my PC to do the same? I have tried entering the password and username in but it doesn't seem to be working. The little white box which I am sure you will know what I am talking about looks like the sort of box which is for Ethernet cable internet. 

How do I change that?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I turned my PC on the first time in like 2 years and I now use wireless on all other devices in my home and I am wondering how I can get my PC to do the same? I have tried entering the password and username in but it doesn't seem to be working. The little white box which I am sure you will know what I am talking about looks like the sort of box which is for Ethernet cable internet. 

How do I change that?

You need to give more information on your set up. Is there a wireless card in your pc?

Who is your internet provider?

Advertisement