Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher Repairs in Cork

Options
  • 28-01-2017 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Our Zanussi dishwasher has broken down. It still runs but doesn't heat the water up or rinse the food off the dishes. Its at least 5 years old. My question is, is it worth getting someone out to look at it or should we just replace it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

We got ours repaired a few years back and it is running perfectly. It was not particularly expensive to repair, and saved us a lot of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Delacent

A new one is under €300 - zanussi.

If its used 2-3 times a week, I'd probably go new as repair will be at least €100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

happyday wrote: »
    Our Zanussi dishwasher has broken down. It still runs but doesn't heat the water up or rinse the food off the dishes. Its at least 5 years old. My question is, is it worth getting someone out to look at it or should we just replace it?

Thanks for that. Can you remember who repaired it and was it the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

There is a shop on cornmarket st , across the road from peg twomeys that sells dishwasher parts etc.

Might be worth popping in there, he'll be able to tell u the cost of the replacement part.

Add Labour to that, and it might be cheaper to buy a new dishwasher.

Advertisement