Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modded Dreamcast and GameCube

Options
  • 29-01-2017 1:16pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Modded Dreamcast and Gamecube
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €80
    PAYMENT METHODS:Cash/Trade

I've I modded DC here.
    It's running but the mod could do with a little tidying up.
    It has a VGA out on the rear, along with the traditional AV out, and this mod is activated by a switch.
    The console also has a region mod as well, but the switch isn't particularly pretty tbh, wouldn't take much to tidy up.

The console comes with two controllers as well, and a couple of other bits and bobs.

Also
    Modded GC for sale.
    This one has a modified casing, allowing the use of normal sized DVDs.
    I'm sure the purpose of such a mod is plain to some....
    The original casing is included, so it can become a vanilla device once again.
    I think it may have a modchip installed, but I'll have to double check, don't think full sized DVDs are going to work without them.
    Included too is a copy of Mario Kart DD and a couple of controllers.

I'm open to decent trades for this either.

When I get home I'll take a few photos and post them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

FYI : I made an offer for this + the Gamecube on the gamecube thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Swap for the neo geo x stick and cash your way ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No thanks, I've sticks coming out the yingyang, but thanks anyway.
    Anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

This still here ? payed on fri so could take it after then

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ok, let me know when you want to meet

• Advertisement

This is still available

This combo is still available.
    A modded Dreamcast, including a controller and VMU.
    A modded Gamecube, with casing allowing use of full sized DVD-Rs, as well as the original case.
    Mario Kart Double Dash included with GC, as well as two controllers.

Whole kit and kaboodle for €70 to a local.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Is postage/parcel motel an option on these?

I'd so, would 80 cover it? 10 should be enough for parcel motel. No bother it it's too much hassle!

I'll see what PM rates are these days, and I'll get back to you.

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'll see what PM rates are these days, and I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

Yeah, looks like this is a goer, once you pay the Paypal fees I can use Parcel Motel to send the parcel to you.
    PM me and I can get this arranged, although it will be after the bank holiday before it's done, so I'll get it sent out, hopefully, Tuesday next week.

Excellent, I'll pm when i get home form work and we can sort out payment from there. No rush with the postage! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement