Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Gamecube

Options
  • 29-01-2017 1:57pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Modded Gamecube
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €70
    PAYMENT METHODS:Cash/Trade

Modded GC for sale.
    This one has a modified casing, allowing the use of normal sized DVDs.
    I'm sure the purpose of such a mod is plain to some....
    The original casing is included, so it can become a vanilla device once again.
    I think it may have a modchip installed, but I'll have to double check, don't think full sized DVDs are going to work without them.
    Included too is a copy of Mario Kart DD and a couple of controllers.
    I'll include more information when I test it properly.

Looking for a decent trade for it though, or the cash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Would you consider an Xperia Play with an otterbox case on it for the Gamecube + Dreamcast ?
    I was using it for retrogaming with emulators but have a JXD now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No thanks on the Xperia Play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

No worries ! GLWS

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭phily2002

I've a softmodded original xbox gathering dust, it's the crystal edition?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No thanks, I've got one of those

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement