Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a new account

Options
  • 29-01-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I filled out the online form to open a new account.  The next step is that I need to upload my three forms of identification - how long does it take to receive that email from BOI?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Cube555 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I filled out the online form to open a new account.  The next step is that I need to upload my three forms of identification - how long does it take to receive that email from BOI?
    Thanks
    Hi Cube555, welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for getting in touch.

This can depend on your application but usually once you’ve uploaded your documents and everything is in order you’ll receive a call/text to confirm your account has been opened within a day or two. 

Let me know if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cube555

Hi,
    Thanks

This can depend on your application but usually once you’ve uploaded your documents and everything is in order you’ll receive a call/text to confirm your account has been opened within a day or two. 

Nicola
    Hi Nicola,
    Thanks for getting back to me.  I am still waiting to get the email to send on my documents - who can I follow up with regarding that?
    thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi,
    Thanks

Nicola
    Hi Nicola,
    Thanks for getting back to me.  I am still waiting to get the email to send on my documents - who can I follow up with regarding that?
    thanks,
    Thanks Cube555, please can you check your spam/junk email folder to see if the email is there. If not, please call our team on 0818 200 334 (choose option 6 on the menu) and one of our advisers will check this for you. 

Thanks 
    Nicola

Advertisement