If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on SAMSUNG UE55KS8000

Options
  • 29-01-2017 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am looking to buy this TV on Monday/Tuesday and have a couple questions before I do.

Is it possible to provide a estimated delivery time for the Dublin area?
    Are there any current offers available when buying this TV online?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Xarth wrote: »
    I am looking to buy this TV on Monday/Tuesday and have a couple questions before I do.

Is it possible to provide a estimated delivery time for the Dublin area?
    Are there any current offers available when buying this TV online?

Thanks
    Hi Xarth.

That is a very excellent television!!

Our deliveries happen within 3-5 days but our courier will call and arrange this with and should not just turn up.

There are a few instore deals with the 55KS8000 but not too many that we can ship unfortunately.
    http://www.richersounds.com/search/55ks8000

This is from our UK website - They are not listed on our .ir site as we can not ship the most of them.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Xarth

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the quick response. I would be really interested on the offer with the Blue-ray player (Samsung UBDK8500) however I cannot see this on the Irish site, I assume this is not available in Ireland?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Xarth wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the quick response. I would be really interested on the offer with the Blue-ray player (Samsung UBDK8500) however I cannot see this on the Irish site, I assume this is not available in Ireland?

Thanks.
    Hey Xarth.

It is available from the Belfast store but it is an in-store collect the same as the main UK website. There is no "BUY IT NOW" on this offer button so can not be purchased via the website.

You can pick this up from our store here in Belfast with no issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.