Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a new business ac on rented unit

Options
  • 29-01-2017 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭

I am already an electric Ireland customer and am wondering about setting up a business a/c on a unit I am considering renting. What I need to know is the 600 euro deposit required if I set up a direct debit to this new account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Kerrigooney,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here in the Social Media department we have limited access to the Electric Ireland Business system. As such, we would recommend contacting the Electric Ireland Business Sales team on 1850 305 070 as they would be in the best position to assist you with your query.

They can be contacted from 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Further contact details for the Business department can be found online here.

Should you have any other queries regarding Electric Ireland please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement