Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Count Michael Kutuzov-Tolstoy in Delgany

Options
  • 29-01-2017 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm doing research about Count Michael Kutuzov-Tolstoy (full name Michael Pavlovich Golenishchev-Kutuzov-Tolstoy) and his wife Countess Myriam Kutuzov-Tolstoy, who were living in Ireland in 1951-1980. They lived in Easton House, Delgany, Co.Wicklow.

I would like to find people who knew them, visited them and could share memories about them, photos of Count and Countess, and photos of Easton House at that time. It would be very interesting to find stories and rumors about the Count and Countess as well.

I appreciate if you could help with my research.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Rosahane

It might be worthwhile posting in the Wicklow forum also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

I wonder would the Brabazon family have met with them (Kilruddery) or the Bunbury's (Lisnavagh) have had any contact? Might be a good place to start if haven't already done so

http://www.greystonesguide.ie/count-koutouzoff-tolstoy-was-here/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fnna

tea and coffee, thank you for the advice. I thought about the family of Killruddery, but did not know about the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 andrew killincarrig

i worked for the count every wednesday evening and saturday morning. danny hatton would be a great contact he worked with me and kept contact with him and kitty his housekeeper for many years. andrew ward

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fnna

andrew killincarrig, I have just sent you a private message. Thank you very much for your answer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement