Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blotchy tattoo looking for assistance

Options
  • 29-01-2017 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

First of all apologies if this thread is in the wrong place.

But, Hello.
    I just wanted to seek advice on my tattoo that I got roughly 3-4 months ago on my arm. It seems like the tattoo isn't fully filled in, or at least that's what it looks like.
    I went on a sun holiday roughly a 2 months after the tattoo and also applied quite a bit of a&d cream for a week after the tattoo ( one of my friends told me applying too much can pull out ink<- not sure how correct this is)

So I just wanted to ask whether this is my fault or if I can contact the tattoo artist and ask him to fix it, also, should it cost me to get it fixed or should he do it for free. This was my first tattoo so apologies for all the questions.

Regards Mantas.

FBW9J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

The artist should touch it up for free. Occasionally during a tattoo bleeding can make it hard to see if everything's filled in right and some healing creams can draw out the ink a bit. Give them a shout about it and if they'll do it for free great but if not you'll just have to pay them. I've always assumed that touch ups are free, though I could be wrong. :)

Advertisement