Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal

Options
  • 29-01-2017 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Stheno wrote:
    I'm not at all, what you posted was against the rules of the thread, with no backup, you posted that it was three times a day for some and five days for other.

As I said, take it to DRP if you have an issue.
    rgossip30 wrote:
    Stheno wrote:
    rgossip30 wrote:
    Stheno wrote:
    Dear rgossip30,

You have been banned from Politics Cafe for one day for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Stheno

Moderator Note

Seriously, you've posted wrong information about Muslims earlier and now follow up with this. Up the standard of your posting

Your post:
    rgossip30 wrote: »
    The minds of the truly devout and pious unsettle me. The austere, righteous ones..there are nice ones, too.
    I think they're wired differently.

Miswired

What information was wrong ?
    Muslims praying three times a day as opposed to five etc.

Your post on that was hearsay, then calling Muslims miswired is uncivil. People are entitled to their religious beliefs.

If you've a problem take it to DRP

The woman I visited was Nigerian did pray 5 times a day .I know its normally 3 times . I did not mean every muslim just those who are fanatics .You are desperate to give a ban .

Links below prove they can pray 5 times a day . I meant fanatics are miswired .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/practices/salat.shtml

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/21/why-do-muslims-pray-five-times-daily/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi rgossip30 - I think you started your post in the wrong forum. I've moved it to the Dispute Resolution forum. I hope this is what you intended?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭rgossip30

dudara wrote: »
    Hi rgossip30 - I think you started your post in the wrong forum. I've moved it to the Dispute Resolution forum. I hope this is what you intended?

Thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'll notify a CMod now to review this thread. Please bear with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Hi,

I should get a chance this evening to take a look at this. I assume that is all the pm discussion with the mod.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    Hi,

I should get a chance this evening to take a look at this. I assume that is all the pm discussion with the mod.

I can post again and I sent a post to him before it is put on a thread .

• Advertisement

It's fine, sorry for the delay. I'll get a look tonight at it.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, time online was limited the last few days. . I'm just getting a bit of background from the mod, will review the thread again after that.

K-9 wrote: »
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, time online was limited the last few days. . I'm just getting a bit of background from the mod, will review the thread again after that.

I have moved on .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement