Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc zone name

Options
  • 29-01-2017 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I have a hkc 1070 i am looking for info zone name it has 2 ways text or audio i can type the name in but i dont know how to save it? I tryed the audio list but it did not do any thing can any one help thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

So you are in Engineer mode and trying to enter Zone Names, is that correct?

So go to Zone Names, the press Yes, It will bring up Zone 1, press #, it will bring up Zone 2.
    Then Yes.
    A Cursor will appear and with the little alphabet numbers on each button enter in the Zone name and press Yes when you are done.

Do the same for each zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dave34k

Thanks it work great many thanks

Hi I want to put a second keypad for hkc 1070 can I just wire it in and it will work or do I have to programe it in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭tnegun

From memory just wire it and go to devices and the add and id devices then open and close the tamper switch to id and that's it I think! Edit that's how the older panels worked not sure about yours!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thats pretty much it.If you follow the onscreen prompts its easy enough from there.
    I'll PM you the manual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

dave34k wrote: »
    Hi I want to put a second keypad for hkc 1070 can I just wire it in and it will work or do I have to programe it in ?

Device menu, wired devices, add and id keypad.
    You can also set up the keypads config menu once you id it to the system in the device menu. Just scroll to config keypad.

Thanks

That would be great if you could pm the manual

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

That would be great if you could pm the manual

PMed you the 1070 manual.

I did not get the manual?

• Advertisement

Sent it again.;)

Did yoy get my email add

Did yoy get my email add

Did you not get the name of the zone sorted?

Did yoy get my email add

I PMed you a link for the manual.
    If you need it emails PM me back the email address.:)

I cant find the link ?

I cant find the link my email add is [removed]

Its not advisable to put your email address on here.

Thanks for the PM.
    Now that your sorted you should delete those email address.

Does any one know it you can get a gsm for a phone watch simon 3

• Advertisement

Yes you can but the system will only ring your phone to alert you of the alarm activation. 2 numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

dave34k wrote:

Dave, please take your email down, it's best , use the pm function.

Hi can any one tell me about a gsm q line fault ?
    I am using a tesco sim card for the gsm it was working ok up 2 now I have not topped in a while some times they turn off the sim if you dont top up for a long if so would thet give me the line fault it did not send me a text to tell me

Hi can any one tell me about a gsm q line fault ?
    I am using a tesco sim card for the gsm it was working ok up 2 now I have not topped in a while some times they turn off the sim if you dont top up for a long if so would thet give me the line fault it did not send me a text to tell me it came back on after a wile wood it be the network?

Hi I am looking for some info on a hkc gsm q it wont send or recive text it wont let me arm or disarm from my phone I hade to turn of the line monitor because it kept telling me I hade a line fault so the chap I bought it from said to turn it off?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Is the SIM still active and topped up?

Yes I hade it checked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

It's telling you there's a line fault because it's not connecting to the cellular network so don't listen to someone who's telling you to turn off that alert.

I would try that sim in a phone to confirm it's working.

My sim is 09 tesco I was on to them they said the sim is ok the line monitor is still off?

• Advertisement
Advertisement