Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyfriend constantly siding with his child.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

I know this sounds really petty but my partner of three years has a child from a previous relationship and in the start we all got along and everything was grand. Lately though in the last few weeks I feel like my boyfriend completely undermines me when I ask the child to do something. For instance my partner told.me not to be so hard on the child after I asked them to pick up there shoes cos they walked over them and left in the middle of the floor. I was also.made to apologise for correcting them another day when I was rushing out the door and they where delaying. I was wondering has anybody else had a situation like this and what advice have they? I know the child now knows that if they runeed to daddy and give a sob story I am beingoing made apologise and they get away with it.

Does the child live full time with, Is the mom in her childs life,
    It is hard going from being single to being a mom to someone elses child, you are used to doing things your way, while others have a diffrent way. hard when you are dealing with others children,

Advertisement