Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for private landlords in Shannon

• 30-01-2017 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi myself and my partner have a 10 week old baby and the house is full of mould and it's damp and cold, we've been in touch with the council repeatedly and they said we've to wait. We really need help getting out of where we are as the landlord is licking us out soon.
    Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Id suggest trying

SherryFitz in the center
    Notice board in the center at the entrance by the hardware shop
    Shannon Newsletter
    Daft.ie
    myhome.ie
    Ask maybe on Facebook too

Depends too on if its an apartment or house you would be looking at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

I don't know of anything, sorry. I presume you've done all the usual options mentioned in clintondaly's post ? Have you tried Newmarket or SMB to see if there is anything out there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Shannon is full at the moment with waiting lists in the estate agents.
    SMB and Newmarket nearly as bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

There are 9 listed as available in Shannon and being a renter myself some on daft.ie have been there for a while now,one of them has had the price dropped.

Half of Bru Na Siona is empty,so maybe contact the management of the complex(I presume there is one)

http://www.daft.ie/clare/residential-property-for-rent/shannon/?searchSource=rental

Advertisement