If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-X4300H

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

wolfi wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I would like to buy Denon AVR-X4300H + Heos 1 kit, but I didnt found it on richersounds.ie
    it is avaliable on uk site only - http://www.richersounds.com/package/home-cinema/av-receivers/pah013441
    Can I place order on uk website, or do have to wait till you add it in to Irish website?
    Hey Wolfi.

Yeah seems the package has not made it to our .ie site as of yet :(

If you drop me your contact number I can give you a call for the order or you can get me on 0044 333 900 0070

Orders can not be placed on the .co.uk site for Northern or Southern Ireland customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

Hi, 
    I would like to buy Denon AVR-X4300H + Heos 1 kit, but I didnt found it on richersounds.ie
    it is avaliable on uk site only - http://www.richersounds.com/package/home-cinema/av-receivers/pah013441
    Can I place order on uk website, or do have to wait till you add it in to Irish website?
    Hey Wolfi.

If you drop me your contact number I can give you a call for the order or you can get me on 0044 333 900 0070

Orders can not be placed on the .co.uk site for Northern or Southern Ireland customers.
    I am trying to reach you under 0044 333 900 0070, but no luck since yesterday.

Hi, 
    Hey Wolfi.

Hi Wolfi.

It was busy yesterday?

Did you leave a voice mail as I got all the number left recalled?

If you drop me your contact number in a PM or an email: kenny@richersounds.ie then I can give you a call for details.

Hi, 
    Hey Wolfi.

Hi Wolfi.

It was busy yesterday?

If you drop me your contact number in a PM or an email: kenny@richersounds.ie then I can give you a call for details.
    Just send you email.

Hi, 
    Hey Wolfi.

Hi Wolfi.

It was busy yesterday?

Just send you email.
    :D

• Advertisement

Kenny, thank you for your help.
    I collect all bits and pieces(Extend my order with pair of Dali Zensor 1 and speakers wall brackets) from DPD depot on Friday morning and set it up same day evening.
    Finally I got no problems with TV and projector(NO MORE BLOODY HDMI SPLITTERS!!!) in my living room, and great sound in my bedroom(Zone2).

Kenny, thank you for your help.
    I collect all bits and pieces(Extend my order with pair of Dali Zensor 1 and speakers wall brackets) from DPD depot on Friday morning and set it up same day evening.
    Finally I got no problems with TV and projector(NO MORE BLOODY HDMI SPLITTERS!!!) in my living room, and great sound in my bedroom(Zone2).

Hi Wolfi.

Excellent news that you are setup and enjoying the new toys!

Should we be able to help in the future just drop us a post or a PM :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.