Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile catering unit on private property?

Options
  • 30-01-2017 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a newbie so I'm not sure if this is in the right section, apologies if it isn't. I'm the owner of a mobile catering unit and have a few questions that I can't seem to find a clear answer to. I've been looking into a casual traders licence for my county but the designated area's and times are not great, so I was thinking of approaching the industrial parks to see if I could rent a site in there, so I have a couple of questions regarding that.

1) do you still need a casual trading licence even if it's private property?
    2) is planning permission needed if the trailer is only there monday - friday and not working off the mains
    3) what are the going rates for pitches in industrial estates?

any and all help is much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Weshtlad

Did you ever find an answer to your questions?

Advertisement