Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Venue Hire

Options
  • 30-01-2017 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys,

I'm looking for any suggestions for a free venue hire.

I'm looking to do a series of EP launches with no door charge.

I've already been onto Sin E and Generator Hostel, but I'm looking for help with anywhere I might have missed.

I do have a PA I can use as well (as a last resort), so any spaces that could be turned into venues can work as well.

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Hey guys,

I'm looking for any suggestions for a free venue hire.

I'm looking to do a series of EP launches with no door charge.

I've already been onto Sin E and Generator Hostel, but I'm looking for help with anywhere I might have missed.

I do have a PA I can use as well (as a last resort), so any spaces that could be turned into venues can work as well.

Cheers!

I know the big tree in drumcondra has a decent stage. No idea if they have a sound system in situ. And unless you had a following I doubt the place would be busy. They might even pay you!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CallMeFerdia

I know the big tree in drumcondra has a decent stage. No idea if they have a sound system in situ. And unless you had a following I doubt the place would be busy. They might even pay you!

Cheers man, never been in there and I'm fairly local.

I'll add it to the list!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vinniefly

Slatterys In Rathmines have a nice space upstairs. Would need own PA but played there before and worked out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

The Leeson Lounge has a proper sound system and stage, and they'll do sound for you as well. Plenty of EP/Album launches in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

+1 for the Leeson Lounge. Great spot for this sort of thing.
    Toners on Baggot St. is also excellent. Done EP launches there and you can have the upstairs for €30 deposit that they return once you get people showing up and drinking. You would need your PA for Toners tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 CallMeFerdia

Cheers lads!

Advertisement