Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home office desk limerick

• 30-01-2017 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Is there nayone in Limerick that has office desks at reasonable prices that you can go in and physically look at. I know harvey norman and the likes have a few but i dont really want to pay 1.4 million euro for an desk. I know argos have some reasonably priced ones but id like to try them first.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kevin7

I got a couple of office chairs from Munster Office Furniture in the old Burlington factory in Gillogue. Lots and lots of second had office furniture there, so you can get a much better quality build than the typical argos stuff. Contact details etc are on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Boom! exactly what im looking for thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Have you tried The Range on Childers Road. Few options there too. Not that expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

LB6 wrote: »
    Have you tried The Range on Childers Road. Few options there too. Not that expensive

Had not thought of there. will have a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

A trip to Ikea is probably your best bet or if you see one you like, there's a crowd in Limerick doing delivery and install. We've used them before and were very happy with them. They are on facebook but if you want I can get you a number. Flatpack Solutions Munster is the name of the company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

No Range/Ikea will be better than solid office desk

Advertisement