If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 50M5500 query

Options
  • 30-01-2017 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Looking at the Hisense 50M5500 for £499 on the RicherSounds website.

My question is what is the difference between this model and the M3300/M3000 range? 
    I can find quite a bit about the later online but not much about the M5500.

Would you recommend this set or would there be a better alternative in the 4K sub-£500 range?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

conbon.27 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking at the Hisense 50M5500 for £499 on the RicherSounds website.

My question is what is the difference between this model and the M3300/M3000 range? 
    I can find quite a bit about the later online but not much about the M5500.

Would you recommend this set or would there be a better alternative in the 4K sub-£500 range?

Thanks.
    Hi Condon.27.

The main difference is that the M5500 is HDR where as the 3300 is not. We don't stock the 3000 but i would say it is also not HDR.
    The 5500 runs at 1000Hz, whereas the 3300 runs at 800Hz

Unfortunately at the moment we are totally out of stock on the 50M5500. We are still waiting on an ETA on these from Hisense.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 conbon.27

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the quick reply - is there any other TV's in that bracket you'd recommend or do you think ye will have the 50m5500 back in stock in the next month?

Thanks again

conbon.27 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the quick reply - is there any other TV's in that bracket you'd recommend or do you think ye will have the 50m5500 back in stock in the next month?

Thanks again
    Hey Condon.27 

Apologies for the delay.

The closest TV to the 50M5500 price wise would be the Panasonic 49DX600 which is priced at all little more and going for £549.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=49dx600

Nothing else really around that size without going up in price.

We are chasing an ETA on the 50M5500 and once i get this confirmed I'll pop a post up here for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tizer

I am interested in the Hisense 50" as well when you get them in.

tizer wrote: »
    I am interested in the Hisense 50" as well when you get them in.
    No Worries Tizer.

Once I get word I'll drop the result on this thread.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.