If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 65m5500/65m7000

Options
  • 30-01-2017 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Just wondering if there will be any boardies deals coming up on either the 65m5500 or the 65m7000 in the near future? Also, would I be correct in saying that the 65m5500 price has jumped around a little in the last few weeks?
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

doggiedee wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Just wondering if there will be any boardies deals coming up on either the 65m5500 or the 65m7000 in the near future? Also, would I be correct in saying that the 65m5500 price has jumped around a little in the last few weeks?
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    Hi Doggiedee.

Unfortunately not on those two screens unless somehow we ended up with a return or open one.
    There is just not the margin on these TV's to offer any deals.

Our pricing can change sometimes twice daily but is all done by our head office as we have a team that price check our competitors.

Stock is good on the 65M5500 but very low on the 65M7000's

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭doggiedee

Hi Kenny,
    Thats cool, just thought I'd check! Expect to hear from me during the week, just need to convince herself that we need a 65"!
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Hi Kenny,
    Thats cool, just thought I'd check! Expect to hear from me during the week, just need to convince herself that we need a 65"!
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    No problem at all Dave.

Drop me a post when your ready :D

Hi Kenny,
    Another quick question for you! How does the LG 65UH615 compare to the Hisense 65M5500? I can't seem to find much info about the LG.
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Hi Kenny,
    Another quick question for you! How does the LG 65UH615 compare to the Hisense 65M5500? I can't seem to find much info about the LG.
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    Hi Dave,

Kenny is off today so I hope you don't mind me replying on his behalf. The LGs are great TVs, they represent the entry level for LG 4K but benefit from a very good panel with a high refresh rate and good colour:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/65%22-4k-smart-tv/lg-65uh615v

I would definitely say the LG would be a better TV on spec.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi David,
    Thanks for getting back to me! Having done a little more reading, I reckon I will probably go with the 65M5500. The Avforums lads seem to like it, apart from one or two issues, and it should have better contrast than the LG. Hopefully I'll be ringing you in the morning!
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Hi David,
    Thanks for getting back to me! Having done a little more reading, I reckon I will probably go with the 65M5500. The Avforums lads seem to like it, apart from one or two issues, and it should have better contrast than the LG. Hopefully I'll be ringing you in the morning!
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    No problem, we'll be here from 9am!

Hi Kenny / David,
    Just letting you know that I just got off the phone with Brian and have ordered the 65M5500.
    Thanks again!
    Dave.

Hi Kenny / David,
    Just letting you know that I just got off the phone with Brian and have ordered the 65M5500.
    Thanks again!
    Dave.
    Cheers Dave.

Could I get an email address for you for the 6 year Guarantee and if possible a mobile number in-case our courier need to get you.

If you could drop these in a PM or email them to me at Kenny@richersounds.ie

Pm has been sent!

• Advertisement

Pm has been sent!
    Cheers Doggiedee.

:D

Hi Kenny,
    I see that the price on the Hisense has dropped by £50 since I called earlier. Can I cancel and re-order?
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Please disregard my last post! All has been rectified!
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Hi Kenny,
    I see that the price on the Hisense has dropped by £50 since I called earlier. Can I cancel and re-order?
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    Hey Doggiedee.

No need to cancel and reorder.

I can change the price at this end and refund the £50 back to you.

That turned it into an even better deal :cool:

Hi Kenny,
    I recieved my receipt a few mins ago and it looks like I was originally only the new price! No need to do anything! Nkw thats what I call service!
    Thanks again!
    Dave.

Hi Kenny,
    I recieved my receipt  a few mins ago and it looks like I was originally only the new price! No need to do anything! Nkw thats what I call service!
    Thanks again!
    Dave.
    Hey Doggiedee.

That was me sending you a corrected version of your receipt after I changed the pricing :)

I still do need to refund you as I had already charged the £899 this morning unfortunately.

Just wanted to pop back in and say thanks to the lads in Richer Sounds! Have the tv up and running and I'm seriously impressed with it. Looks great and upscales 1080p extremely well. I would certainly recommend the Hisense 65m5500!
    Thanks again,
    Dave.

Just wanted to pop back in and say thanks to the lads in Richer Sounds! Have the tv up and running and I'm seriously impressed with it. Looks great and upscales 1080p extremely well. I would certainly recommend the Hisense 65m5500!
    Thanks again,
    Dave.
    Hi Doggiedee.

Excellent that you are up and running and that you are enjoying your new Toy!

Should you require anything in future drop me a post or a PM :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.