Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot disconnecting the line

Options
  • 30-01-2017 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me out with disconnecting the line?
    Whenever I call support I go around in circles and this been going on for long time now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

reklamos wrote: »
    Whenever I call support I go around in circles and this been going on for long time now.
    Hi reklamos,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The cancellations team will be able to arrange this on 1901 or  1800303600.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

Hi reklamos,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    That is the problem that they can't. To do anything on the line they need an account number which I do not have and I never had. The line was setup while I was working for meteor/eircom as it was needed for work. I've left the company and filled all the forms to get it disconnected but that never happened. So now I'm in situation where I cannot disconnect/upgrade/change the line my self. I've tried to contact people inside meteor but to avail and honestly at this point I do not know whom to contact. So can anyone help me out here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi reklamos,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    That is the problem that they can't. To do anything on the line they need an account number which I do not have and I never had. The line was setup while I was working for meteor/eircom as it was needed for work. I've left the company and filled all the forms to get it disconnected but that never happened. So now I'm in situation where I cannot disconnect/upgrade/change the line my self. I've tried to contact people inside meteor but to avail and honestly at this point I do not know whom to contact. So can anyone help me out here?
    Can you PM me your full name & address reklamos and I will arrange to have a bill sent to you with the details you need.

-Pamela

Advertisement