Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party Mullingar

Options
  • 30-01-2017 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Mullingar is a good town for hen party?  Is there a good night life in the bars on a Saturday night?  any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Yeah, it's not bad. A few decent pubs, and then 2 niteclubs. Most of the accommodation is fairly central too. I had a friend who went on a stag in Mullingar one St Patrick's weekend, and he thought it was good.

Have a look at this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057194087

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Crossbar is now called the chambers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

depends what your looking for

plenty of pubs, all fairly central and they generally don't get too busy

• Registered Users Posts: 86,476 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

BaronVon wrote: »
    Yeah, it's not bad. A few decent pubs, and then 2 niteclubs. Most of the accommodation is fairly central too. I had a friend who went on a stag in Mullingar one St Patrick's weekend, and he thought it was good.

Have a look at this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057194087

Any accommodation recommendations for Mullingar, hotels/B&Bs?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any accommodation recommendations for Mullingar, hotels/B&Bs?

Annebrook hotel has self catering apartments that are meant to be nice. And it’s right in the centre of the town. I’d rate Mullingar as a good spot to head out in. Plenty of nice pubs all within walking distance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement