Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get a music freak for birthday

• 30-01-2017 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

A pal of mine will be 60 shortly and he knows everything about music 50's to present time. A complete encyclopedia.

Any ideas what to get him (music related). He's a Rolling Stone nutter!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

It depends on your budget really. Does he play/collect records? Maybe something like that?

There's a picture/poster shop near me and i got a lovely image from a poster of Bob Dylan. They transcribe the poster onto a wooden base. I really love it. Something like that with The Rolling Stones perhaps?

Other than that, it would be really nice to get him and yourself a pair of tickets to an upcoming gig, a band that you both like.

Although I know that can be difficult to arrange when your not sure if they will be free or not. My OH bought me tickets for The Wall once and it turned out on that night, I wasn't going to be able to attend :( I gave the ticket to a friend of his who was a bit down though to cheer him up so not all was lost :)

Advertisement